News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
Scheduled meetings don't appear on the video meetings page
Tags: meetings
Aug 12, 2021 at 1:32am   •   6 replies  •  1 likes
Phil Dudman

I have two meetings scheduled but none of them appear. How can I fix this?

on Aug 16, 2021 at 2:19pm   •  1 likes

Hello @Phil Dudman, there is currently a known issue with scheduled meetings in the RingCentral App. The Product Engineers are already working to resolve the issue. We'll give you an update when it's fixed.

on Nov 7, 2021 at 2:13pm   •  0 likes

Thank you, Mary for letting me know

on Nov 8, 2021 at 7:31am   •  0 likes

You're welcome!

on Oct 19, 2021 at 3:07am   •  0 likes

Hi @Mary-Community_Moderator ,

Do you have any update on this from the product team? The mobile app works fine, but the Windows desktop app still does not show scheduled meetings video meetings if there is no connection to Microsoft or Google calendars. Meeting Info can be manually copied and pasted into a separate scheduler, but only during the Scheduling process. If it is not done at that time, users have no way of accessing their meeting info afterwards and must schedule their meeting again. It's a very clunky process.

on Oct 19, 2021 at 8:17am   •  0 likes

Hello @Kyle Heney, sorry for not updating you as I have overlooked this thread. Upon verifying with the Product Team, it turns out that meetings, events, and contacts will only appear in the RingCentral app when you connect Microsoft or Google calendars. Those are currently the only options. Please add a feature request in our Ideas Portal regarding this.

on Oct 19, 2021 at 8:29am   •  2 likes

It seems like the "idea" already exists (https://ideas.ringcentral.com/ideas/CUSTCOM-I-2557).

This is extremely troubling though, as the functionality exists and works in the mobile application --- there is no requirement to connect to Microsoft or Google to show scheduled meetings in the mobile app. It's very odd that this isn't at least marked as "planned" by the Product Team for the desktop application.

on Aug 17, 2021 at 1:38pm   •  0 likes

This may have to do with not connecting to Google or O365. I had a user schedule a meeting using the website and it opened an account on outlook.com which then was displayed as a schedule meeting on the website. We have an on Prem Exchange server and we are running into feature issues that would not exist if on O365.

on Aug 23, 2021 at 11:43am   •  0 likes

I was having this issue as well and realized it was only showing meetings for the current week. Once I moved it into next week, it disappeared. Any idea on how long this fix will be?

on Aug 23, 2021 at 12:25pm   •  0 likes

Hello @Matt Rhoads, I recently checked on it, and it is still not resolved.

on Sep 27, 2021 at 7:53am   •  1 likes

We also have this issue --- we don't use Google or Microsoft calendars and need our meetings to show in Business Connect without the need to connect them to an external calendar service. This used to work with "Meetings" but no longer works with "Videos".

on Aug 13, 2021 at 5:29pm   •  0 likes

Hi Becky. Thanks for your reply. I have set up the link to Outlook. The details show up in my Outlook calendar, which is great. But the problem - no listing on my meetings page - existed before I linked Outlook. I'd like to have the option to edit scheduled meetings

on Aug 12, 2021 at 3:49pm   •  0 likes

Thank you.

1628808545652.png

on Aug 13, 2021 at 7:44am   •  0 likes

@Phil Dudman Were you using the Outlook Plugin by chance?

on Aug 12, 2021 at 8:34am   •  1 likes

Hi @Phil Dudman, can you please provide a screenshot so we can check? Thank you!

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us