News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
Questions about TCR/Restrictions for Business SMS? The Community wants to hear from you!
Tags: news and announcements, sms and text messaging, news and announcements, sms and text messaging
Jan 11, 2023 at 8:54am   •   1 replies  •  0 likes
Becky-Community_Manager

Please join us via the below thread for questions or concerns regarding TCR and Restrictions for Business SMS.

https://community.ringcentral.com/articles/112228/questions-about-tcrrestrictions-for-business-sms-t.html

on Feb 6, 2023 at 6:09am   •  0 likes

i signed up and have been paying for Ring Central since December 2022. I requested the ability for SMS text messaging when i started. my account executive left the company in the month I signed up. I am trying to have conversational texts with my customers. My new account exec Raven Candoy requested I fill out TCR form which i submitted on January 9th. I was told 10-14 business days before SMS would be enabled. there is nothing automated about my SMS. just 2 humans trying to have a normal conversation. it is now business day 21 and i still don't have SMS enabled. i have emailed Ring Central every single day since business day 15 and have gotten nowhere. Brandon Ramirez at TCR ensures me it is not their fault and Ring Central should have processed my form by now. I don't know what else to do and my patience is totally shot. this has been such a horrendous experience and is costing my company money every day because i can not even text my customers. i don't know know who to speak to because it doesn't seem anyone at Ring Central cares about me or my business or the fact that i have been paying for service for 2 months and still can not text.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us